What are the advantages of the teaching all-in-one machine
Now with an interactive learning environment such as a teaching all-in-one machine, students can choose what they want to learn according to their own learning foundation and learning interests, and can choose exercises that suit their own level.
In traditional teaching, a piece of chalk, a blackboard, and a teacher are basically all the equipment for teaching. The form of class is single, and the teacher has to write a lot on the blackboard every day, absorbing a lot of dust. In addition, the teaching content, teaching strategies, teaching methods, teaching steps and even the exercises done by the students are all arranged by the teacher in advance, and the students can only participate in this process passively, that is, they are in the state of being indoctrinated.
Now with an interactive learning environment such as a teaching all-in-one machine, students can choose what they want to learn according to their own learning foundation and learning interests, and can choose exercises that suit their own level. If the teaching software is compiled better, even the teaching mode You can also choose to really make the computer discuss and communicate with you like a learning partner. That is to say, students have the possibility to actively participate in such an interactive learning environment, instead of everything being arranged by the teacher, students can only accept it passively. So, compared with ordinary teaching, what are the advantages of the teaching all-in-one machine? Next, Darling will explain to you.
1. Intuitiveness, able to break through the limitations of vision, observe objects from multiple angles, and be able to highlight key points, which is helpful for the understanding of concepts and the mastery of methods;
2. Graphics, text, audio and video are combined to mobilize students' emotions, attention and interest from multiple angles.
3. Dynamic, which is conducive to reflecting concepts and processes, and can effectively break through teaching difficulties;
4.Interactivity, students have more participation, learning is more active, and by creating a reflective environment, it is beneficial for students to form a new cognitive structure.
5. Through multimedia experiments, the expansion of ordinary experiments is realized, and through the reproduction and simulation of real situations, students' ability to explore and create is cultivated.
6. Repeatability, which is conducive to breaking through the difficulties in teaching and overcoming forgetting.
7. Pertinence makes it possible to teach students at different levels.
8. Large amount of information and large capacity save space and time and improve teaching efficiency.